Thermaltake Water Cooling System 1000mm V-Tubler PETG Hard Tubing, 4-Pack
- PETG tubing for computer water cooling modding
- Includes 4 x 1000 millimeter length tubes
- OD: 16 millimeter/ ID: 12 millimeter
- 100% PETG Crystal Clear Tube
- Thicker Wall Design; Working temperature ranges from -4℉ (-20℃) to 143.6℉ (62℃).
- Non-Toxic Substance Free Material
- 2 Year Warranty
Color: TransparentMaterial: PETG (Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-modified)Length: 39.4″Application/Usage: PCThermaltake introduces the V-Tubler PETG solid tubing for custom PC water cooling configurations. Manufactured from premium PETG, the V-Tubler rigid tubing allows users to route the tubes runs exactly to their heart’s content. Designed with 5/8″ (16mm) OD PETG tube adapter fittings, give users better mounting, easier fitting, and ideal flow. Choose from: 500mm and 1000mm to make your system a showcase for all to see with the Thermaltake V-Tubler water tubing.
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
100% PETG Material Made in Taiwan, the V-Tubler PETG Tube is constructed from superior PETG material which is reliable, non-toxic, and substance free. Thicker walls ensure safe operation, enabling the users to make the straightest run as well as tightest bends without the need of excessive compression fittings and 90 degree angle rotaries. Working temperature ranges from -4? (-20?) to 143.6? (62?).
– Outer Diameter: 5/8″ (16mm)
– Inner Diameter: 3/8″ (12mm)
– Length: 1000mm Remarkable Expansion Designed for use with 5/8″ (16mm) OD PETG tube adapter fittings, V-Tubler PETG Tube is pre cut into retail coils of four 1000mm lengths, allowing enthusiasts to build up aesthetically-superior water cooling systems by allocating the radiators to each particular component and incorporating externally-modular upgrades for their chassis.
|Dimensions||2 × 0.75 × 2.75 in|
|Item model number||
There are no reviews yet.